Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

Just thought I'd leave a quick post just to say a massive Merry Christmas to everyone!

Christmas for me is a very family orientated time so trying to celebrate it without my family is a struggle and this is definitely the time when I've felt most home sick. It's taken being away from home at a time like this for me to realise how much my family do mean to me and just how much I really enjoy spending time with them. However, I've just got to remember that all the other Christmas's for the rest of my life will be spent with my family and this may be the only year I spend it on the beach having a BBQ! 

Hope you all have an amazing time spent with loved ones, having a grand old merry time! Eat loads, laugh lots, smile all the time and cherish every moment.
Iona x

No comments:

Post a Comment